The First Step to a Marriage Visa Begins With You

k3 Process Marriage Visa

The IR-1/CR-1 Visa is best known as a Marriage Visa. It is an immigrant visa for your foreign spouse. The process of getting the marriage visa is extremely detailed and not very forgiving from a legal perspective, but it is generally the only path to life in the USA for couples that are already married.

There is great deal of time that goes into making it all happen, so we try to make it as easy as possible on our clients. Below you will find a general overview.

CALL TO LEARN MORE - (877) 855-4793

We Also Do K-1 Fiance Visas and Marriage Visas - Call or Click to Find Out More

Contact the Marriage Visa and Fiance Visa Experts (877) 855-4793

Step 1: IR-1/CR-1 Immediate Relative Petition

Before the immigrant petition can be filed with the USCIS, we must prove the following:

  1. You are a U.S. citizen;
  2. You are married to a non-citizen;
  3. You have a legitimate relationship with your wife/husband;
  4. You meet minimum financial requirements

We'll immediately help you identify the exact forms of proof we need to file the petition (marriage certificate, proof of your relationship, divorce papers, phone bills, tickets, etc..) making it as quick and easy as possible. Once done, we're ready to do Paperwork

Paperwork - We assemble the petition, we take care of completing and assembling the entire package, including all paperwork and personal documentation required to file the CR-1 Petition(s). We will assemble the completed petition into our proven presentation package. We will send it to the appropriate USCIS service center and help monitor it's progress for you. Because we prepare the package, we can ensure success with our
Money Back Guarantee.

We're a Law Office that specializess in marriage-based immigration document preparation. We will take you through this fiance(e) visa process from 'Start-to-Finish'.

CALL US NOW TO GET STARTED - (877) 855-4793

Start your Marriage Visa

Call or Click to Find Out More about the Fiance Visa

Step 2: National Visa Center

k1-Marriage Visa and Spouse Visa Requirements

Once the USCIS has accepted your CR-1 petition, they will evaluate it. After approximately 3-6 months you will receive notice of your approval. At that point the petition is transfered to the National Visa Center (NVC).

Now we must produce several more documents and forms for evaluation by NVC. NVC will review this filing, and if satisfied they will transfer your petition to the US Embassy in the country in which your spouse lives.

CALL US NOW TO GET STARTED - (877) 855-4793

Step 3 - US Embassy Interview / Visa Issuance

Once the Petition is approved by the NVC, the next step involves the spousal visa interview. We want to get you the quickest interview date as possible, so everything must be in order. Fortunately you can relax because you hired us. Whether it's the Visa application, Interview coaching, or preparing your Financials, we will be with you all of the way until your Fiance/Spouse has their Visa.

Start your Marriage Visa