Frequently Asked Questions

US Immigration is Very Difficult - That's Why We're Here!

Check Out the FAQ Video Below:

Contact the Marriage Visa and Fiance Visa Experts (877) 855-4793

We're a Law Office that specializes in marriage-based immigration document preparation. We will take you through this marriage visa or fiance(e) visa process from 'Start-to-Finish'.

Here are a few questions nearly all of our clients ask. If you have more questions, give us a call.

"How Long Does it Take to Get My Wife/Husband to the USA?"

The CR1 Marriage Visa process is a three step process. The process begin in the USA and ends at the US Embassy in the country of your spouse. While processing time varies, most petitions are approved in the 8-10 month range.

"What is Better, A Fiance Visa or a Marriage Visa?

In short, it depends on what your circumstances are. A fiance visa is for someone who is engaged but is NOT already married to a foreigner. A fiance visa is generally faster to obtain than a marriage visa, usually requiring about a 6 month wait as compared to 8-10 months for a marriage visa. The fiance visa will cost less initially, but ultimately it requires an Adjustment of Status / Green Card application after your fiance arrives in America, negating any cost savings. An advantage to the CR1 Marriage Visa is that it is a temporary Green Card upon arrival, not requiring the additional filing with USCIS. Therefore you can begin your lives together in the USA without additional cost or paperwork.

We Also Do K-1 Fiance Visas - Call or Click to Find Out More

"My Fiance or Spouse is Already Here as a Visitor / Student / Employee Can They Stay?"

When someone comes to the USA with the 'intent to marry' on anything but a K-1 visa, it can be a tremendous problem. The government regards this as fraud and it could result in deportation. There are no shortcuts to legal immigration and the government can be extremely harsh when people try.

That said, in some circumstances your fiancÚ or spouse may be allowed to stay without returning home, but it is not easy. A consultation with one of our Case Coordinators will allow us to assess your case.

"Can't I Just File Some Paperwork at the Embassy Overseas and Bring Her Home With Me?"

Not anymore. The Direct Consular Filing (DCF) option ended a couple of years ago in all but a few rare cases. When US immigration ended full visa processing at the US Embassy, they forced all marriage based petitions to undergo domestic screening with the USCIS. The day of 'bringing your wife home with you' may be over, but when done properly the CR-1 / K-3 process can go rather quickly.

How Much Does it all Cost?

While a typical law firm would charge $3000-$6000 for their fee alone, our one-time fee begins at ONLY $1295. In addition, the USCIS filing fee is currently $535. Once approved, the financial affidavit processing and review by the National Visa Center (NVC) will cost $488. Your spouse will need to undergo a physical exam and obtain a police certificate, both costs vary by country. Please see our fees page for more detailed information.

"I Don't Live In California, Can You Still Help Me?"

Yes. Immigration is federal law and we are immigration document specialists serving Americans in all 50 states. With our Website Interface, we can see all of your required information as soon as you enter it. We use this and other technologies to speed up the process and make it easy on both you and your spouse. Of course, Call Us Anytime to discuss your case.

CALL US NOW TO GET STARTED - (877) 855-4793