What Not to Do When Applying for a Marriage Visa

A lot of couples experience frustrations when it comes to complying with the requirements of a marriage visa. If you are an American citizen with a foreign spouse abroad, acquiring a marriage visa is the only way to get him or her to the United States. But the process of obtaining a marriage visa is not a simple one and it is easy to make mistakes that can ruin your chances of being granted a speedy visa approval.
The following are just some of the things you should never do when applying for a K3 or spouse visa:
• Do not file the marriage visa petition unless all your papers are complete and in order. We know that compiling all the documents required will take time and a lot of legwork, but there are expert visa services that you can get to do this work for you. EasyMarriageVisa.com offers the best deal on visa services.

• Do not submit the petition without first making sure that you have the correct forms and that all the necessary fields have been filled up correctly and accurately. Government forms do sometimes look so much alike. It is easy to mistake one form for another. EasyMarriageVisa.com has done many marriage visa petitions and will be able to tell you if you have the right forms and guide you in the proper way of accomplishing them.

• Do not file the petition without first paying the correct fees. No K3 visa petition will be accepted by the USCIS without payment of the appropriate fees.

• Do not let your spouse come to the interview without first coaching him or her. Most wrong answers to the visa interview questions could have been avoided if only the applicant had been coached by someone knowledgeable about the visa process. Likewise, a foreigner sometimes offends or alienates the American consul interviewing him or her at the U.S. embassy due to inappropriate appearance or mannerisms.

• Do not get the services of expensive lawyers who may not even be immigration experts. Why pay more when you can get competent, professional help at affordable prices.

EasyMarriageVisa.com specializes in marriage based immigration document preparation. Hire us now to get the best immigration assistance and have your foreign national spouse by your side in the soonest possible time. Call us now at (888) 894-8655 or visit us at www.easymarriagevisa.com for more information. Consultation is free.

How to Easily Acquire a Marriage Visa

A foreign born spouse of an American citizen can get a K3 visa if he or she wants to live in the United States. They can also bring all unmarried children under the age of 18 through a K4 visa. Both K3 and K4 visa petitions must be filed by the American spouse in the United States.
The process of getting a marriage visa is not as hard as getting a fiance visa but still requires submission of many documents to support the visa application. Many people in the past have tried to deceive the government by marrying only for the sake of acquiring a visa. For this reason, the immigration department has implemented strict measures to flush out those who are not deserving of a marriage visa.
Couples are now required to submit sufficient proof of the authenticity of their relationship. These documents will be thoroughly perused and analyzed to determine whether the marriage is genuine or not. To convince the authorities, your documents should include marriage certificate, documents showing joint ownership of properties and finances, lease or rent agreements with both your names on them, credit cards or credit certificates under both your names, affidavit from friends attesting to the genuineness of the relationship and other documents of similar nature.
Failure to submit complete requirements may result in delay, or worse, denial of your visa. That is why it is important to never take chances when preparing for your K3 visa application. When family is depending on you, always get the best professional help to assist you.
EasyMarriageVisa.com has helped many couples gather all the evidence they need to prove that they deserve to be granted a spousal visa. With our help, you can get your marriage visa in the soonest possible time. We can cut down your wait times and prevent you from committing mistakes that may result in delay or denial of your petition. Our immigration experts will be able to guide you and advise you in all the aspects of the spouse visa process, and also give you all the necessary information to make your petition perfect.
Our fees are very affordable and our experience extensive. We have online web interface to serve you wherever you are in the U.S. and can also provide your spouse with native language support wherever he or she is in the world.
To know more about our services, visit us at www.easymarriagevisa.com or call us for a free consultation at (888) 894-8655.

How Much Will a U.S. Marriage Visa Cost Me

Couples who want to go through the marriage visa application process should be aware that there are certain expenses that they need to prepare for.
Aside from the expense of procuring documents that are required to be submitted with the marriage visa application, couples need to set aside a certain amount of money for visa fee, medical examination fee, filing fee, and other charges. The total amount varies in different countries and also depends on the number of children that they want to bring along to the United States on a K-4 visa.
The marriage visa or K-3 visa process starts with an application form called Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative. This form is filed with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and has a filing fee of $420 beginning November 23, 2010. Once a petition has been filed and approved by the USCIS, it will be forwarded to the National Visa Center (NVC), which will assign a case number to it. Once it is approved, the K-3 visa application will be sent to the United States Embassy of the country of residence of the foreigner spouse. The foreign born spouse will then have to process his or her papers and pay the appropriate marriage visa fee. The spousal visa fee at the U.S. embassy is usually $350.
A medical examination is required for visa approval and the fee for this differs from country to country. Usual range is from $250 – $350. There are also other medical laboratory works that you may be required to undertake and these will also add to your expenses. In some embassies, the approved marriage visas may be personally picked up by the applicants, while in others, a delivery or courier fee is required to be paid.
Filing of the correct fees is important to get the best results for your K-3 visa application. Knowing completely all the requirements for the K-3 visa will make your preparation easier and more efficient. A well prepared marriage visa application has a better chance of approval and can also give you big savings.
EasyMarriageVisa.com can help you petition for the K-3 visa for your non-U.S. citizen spouse. We are a team of marriage based immigration document preparation experts who can guide you and assist you in preparing a strong and perfect marriage visa application.
If you want your marriage visa application to be perfect and approved on first filing, then call us now at (888) 894-8655 or visit us at www.EasyMarriageVisa.com.

The Easy Way of Getting a Marriage Visa or K3 Visa

How can an American citizen get his foreign born spouse to the United States? The answer is by getting him or her a spousal visa or the K3/CR1 visa. The process of obtaining a spousal visa is defined in the government’s immigration site. After reading it, anybody can be forgiven for getting more confused or intimidated by the many requirements.
It is not an easy thing to gather and complete all the documents needed to support your marriage visa application. The mountain of paperwork involved will take a long time to identify, process and compile. Most people do not even know where to get some of the documents required or where to have it authenticated, certified or verified. Having somebody who has done this a number of times will certainly help you save time and money in the process.
EasyMarriageVisa.com can help you accomplish all things necessary to get a spousal visa in the easiest and quickest way possible. We specialize in marriage based immigration document preparation and have 100% success rate in helping couples get their marriage visa. With the help of our team of immigration experts, you will be able to finish all the preliminary work efficiently and also be guided with the application every step of the way.
We understand how much you want your spouse to be with you in the United States in the quickest possible time. We have the exact expertise and experience you need to accomplish this and we guarantee that your K3 visa application will be flawless and error-free the first time. We also have native language support in over 10 languages to help your spouse with his or her marriage visa interview and with the document preparation during the visa application process abroad.
Check out our very affordable service packages at www.easymarriagevisa.com and ask us how to start your marriage visa application rolling. What are you waiting for? Call us now at (888) 894-8655 and avail of our free consultation.

Marriage Visa: Who May Apply for the K-3 Visa

Marriage joins together the lives of two people in love, who want to be together for the rest of their lives. When they are from different countries, being together may not be so easy. A couple who wants to live together in the United States will first have to apply for a marriage visa for the non-American citizen spouse.
A marriage visa or a spouse visa is easy to get if you are familiar with the immigration laws of the United States. For ordinary citizens, the process can be confusing and overwhelming. The best way to avoid denial would be to get help from immigration experts like EasyMarriageVisa.com. EasyMarriageVisa.com will first determine if you qualify to apply for a marriage visa. The following are the requirements for a K-3 visa:
• First, only American citizens can file a marriage visa petition on behalf of his non-U.S. citizen spouse. The American spouse must prove that he is a lawful citizen of the United States. Documents that will prove this are birth certificate, naturalization certificate or unexpired passport.

• Second, the couple must prove that their marriage is authentic and not just a union on paper. Several documents should be presented to be convincing. Examples of these documents are marriage certificate, divorce or annulment certificates if you have been previously married, deed of joint ownership of a property, financial papers showing both your names as co-owners, lease agreement under both your names, and others of the like. Affidavits of friends attesting to the genuineness of your marriage are also acceptable.

• Third, the petitioner must also prove that he or she is financially capable of supporting the foreign born spouse in the U.S.. Financial records will have to be submitted to prove eligibility.
If you meet all of the above requirements, then we can help you file a complete and error-free petition at less cost and inconvenience to you. EasyMarriageVisa.com has a team of marriage based immigration experts experienced in helping people acquire their marriage visas in the quickest and easiest way. We have native language support for over 10 languages to help your spouse handle the visa application abroad and to answer any translation or interpretation needs you may have.
With our interactive web interface, we can serve you anywhere you are in the United States. Call us now for a free consultation at (888) 894-8655 or visit us at www.easymarriagevisa.com for more information.

Want a Faster, Easier CR-1 Visa / K-3 Visa Approval?

Marriage to a foreign national outside of the U.S. will require a citizen of the United States to petition for a marriage visa if he or she wants their spouse to get a green card. The entire marriage visa process can take anywhere from 5 to 10 months. If any document is missing or insufficient, the wait times can be lengthier.

What will make the visa process faster is if you already know the entire process and what documents to include in the petition. The tremendous amount of paperwork involved in the process alone can take you forever to compile. The good news is that there are people you can ask for help in accomplishing all these.

Having competent and efficient help will enable you to prepare the petition perfectly and completely and save you time and money in the process. You don’t need to hire expensive lawyers to get everything correct the first time. What you need to do is to look for immigration specialists who can get you a marriage visa in the soonest possible time.

EasyMarriageVisa.com is such a company. We specialize in marriage based immigration document preparation to help people get a spouse visa the quickest and easiest way. With a hundred percent success rate, we have afforded many couples big savings that they were able to use in starting their life in the U.S.

With native language support for over 10 languages, our immigration specialists will be able to assist your spouse in translation and interpretation. It is possible to shorten the wait times, you just have to be sure you hire the best company to handle your petition and CR1/K3 visa application.
Fast, affordable and competent help is just a phone call away. Do not delay. Call us at (888) 894-8655 if you want to avail of free consultation or visit us at www.easymarriagevisa.com for more information.

K-3 Visa or Marriage Visa Process

Acquiring a green card for their foreigner spouse can be a complicated process for many American citizens. Getting denied the green card can be distressing and expensive. For a spouse who is not in the U.S. filing for the marriage visa petition is a much more difficult and lengthy process.

The process for filing a K-3 Visa involves filing Form I-130 Petition for Alien Relative together with all the necessary documents and the filing fee. Once the petition is received by the USCIS, it will be evaluated for eligibility and approved if all papers are in order.

The USCIS will then forward the petition to the National Visa Center (NVC) for further processing. The NVC will issue a visa number and notify you and your spouse. Your approved petition will then be sent to the American Embassy that has jurisdiction over the applicant’s place of residence.

In most cases, the final approval of the spousal visa will come from this U.S. Embassy. The consular officer of the embassy will schedule an interview with your spouse and ask him or her to bring more documents to support the visa application. The consular officer will scrutinize and evaluate the documents and determine if your spouse is eligible to come to the U.S. Once eligibility is established, your spouse will be issued the K3 visa.

The whole process can be confusing to ordinary citizens. What will make it easier is if you have help from an immigration expert. EasyMarriageVisa.com can get you a marriage visa quickly and easily. We can help you from filing of the petition up to the visa interview of your spouse. We have immigration experts who can coach your spouse in his or her native language and also provide translations for over 10 languages.

If you want to check out our affordable service packages, you can visit www.easymarriagevisa.com or call us at (888) 894-8655 for any inquiries. Consultation is free so don’t delay and call us now.

The Marriage Visa Petition

If a foreign born spouse of a citizen of the United States wants to immigrate to the U.S., certain requirements have to be met. The petition first of all, must be filed by the U.S. citizen spouse with the geographically correct USCIS office.

With the Form I-130 that you have to file with the USCIS, a number of documents have to be included. These documents should prove that you are a citizen of the United States, that you have an authentic relationship with your spouse, that you can financially support your spouse in the U.S. and that you or your spouse did not break any immigration laws. This process of the visa application is the most complicated and time consuming.

Once the petition is received by the USCIS, it will be checked for completeness and the documents submitted will be subjected to validation and verification. If the forms are not completely filled out, or if you lack certain documents, your petition may be denied or delayed.

The K-3 visa process is very exacting and understanding the entire process can be confusing. Complying with all the requirements can also be stressful and exhausting. If you want to read through all the forms and guidelines you can go to the government website and get the whole spouse visa instruction from there.

Or you can hire a K-3 marriage visa specialist to simplify the matter for you. EasyMarriageVisa.com is a marriage based immigration document preparation company with years of experience in marriage visa processing. We can make the process easy for you by doing all the work of filing the petition and completing all documents required. You are guaranteed professional and competent service throughout the entire process. Our fees are reasonable and easily affordable. You can visit us at www.easymarriagevisa.com or call us at (888) 894-8655 for free consultation.

Marriage Visa Requirements

A significant number of marriage visa petitions or K-3 visa petitions are denied or delayed due to insufficient documents. As a citizen of the United States you have the right to help your spouse, who is living abroad, to become a lawful permanent resident. But first, you will have to prove your relationship and file the Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative with the USCIS.

You will also need to establish that you are a lawful citizen of the United States and that you can support a spouse here. With the right documents all these are easily done and the USCIS should find you qualified and approve your petition.

To qualify to petition your spouse for a spousal visa, the following documents are needed together with your Form I-130:
1. Birth certificate or Certificate of Naturalization
2. A copy of your marriage certificate
3. If you or your spouse were married previously, you must show evidence that all prior marriages have been legally terminated. A divorce decree, annulment decree or a death certificate will be sufficient.
4. Documents showing financial capacity to support a spouse in the U.S.
5. Other documents to show clear and convincing evidence that you have a genuine relationship. These may include:
• Documents showing joint ownership of properties
• A lease showing joint tenancy of a common residence
• Documents showing joint ownership of financial resources
• Birth certificates of children born to you and your foreign national spouse
• Sworn affidavits of people who have bona fide knowledge of your marital relationship

The USCIS will verify and validate all documents submitted so it is important that all documents are authentic and acceptable. It easy to make mistakes and submit incomplete or incorrect documents. To be sure that you are doing everything right, it is best to get help from immigration specialists.
EasyMarriageVisa.com is a marriage based immigration document preparation company. We can help you expedite your petition and marriage visa application. For just a small fee, we can gather all the necessary documents for you and relieve you of the stress and difficulties involved in completing all requirements.

For more information, you can visit us at www.easymarriagevisa.com or call us at (888) 894-8655 for a free consultation.

The Marriage Visa or Spouse Visa

Nothing is more natural than wanting to be with your loved one. An American citizen who married a foreign national would naturally want his spouse to live with him in the United States. Bringing a foreigner spouse into the U.S. is not really a problem. You only need to procure for her a marriage visa.

Marriage visa or spousal visa will allow the spouse of a U.S. citizen to enter the United States and live here for two years with conditional permanent resident status. Before the second anniversary of the conditional permanent resident status, a request for the removal of the conditional status may be filed so that she can continue to live in the U.S. and eventually apply for citizenship.

To apply for a marriage visa, the U.S. citizen will need to file the petition at the USCIS and submit documentary evidences as required by immigration laws. While the requirements are straightforward and clear on the website of the USCIS, still about 50% of petitions are denied due to incomplete documentation.

It is advisable, therefore, to hire immigration experts when you want everything to go smoothly and quickly. You wouldn’t want to overlook anything and have your petition denied because of that one error.

EasyMarriageVisa.com is a marriage based immigration document preparation service with years of experience in marriage visa petition and handling. EasyMarriageVisa.com can assist you and your foreign born spouse with the visa application from start to finish. You will have our competent professional guidance and assistance on filing for the CR1/K3 petition, embassy interview, removal of conditional status and green card application.

Why hire expensive lawyers when you can have efficient, affordable and quality service from EasyMarriageVisa.com. If you want to know more about our service packages that can bring you big savings, just visit www.easymarriagevisa.com or call us at (888) 894 8655.